I decided to write a quick post in the midst of working on some of my others. These things aren’t necessarily new, just what I have been loving this past month. Let me know if you want me to review anything, because I would be happy to!
- L’Oreal Paris Waterproof Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara I have stubs for eyelashes and this mascara makes them super dark and long. ($5.84 at Walmart)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette February was all about pinks and reds, so this eye palette was perfect! ($42 at Sephora)
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Eyeshadow Palette The warm tones make my brown eyes pop and the cool tones make a great smoky eye. Neutrals are perfect for blending. My go-to! ($48 at Sephora)
- Lokai Black & White #ChoosetoChange Bracelets I love Lokai already and with the set of two, you can choose to donate to The Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement, Autism Speaks, American Heart Association, National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, ASPCA, or The Nature Conservancy. And they go with everything! ($36 on MyLokai.com)
- Fifty Shades Darker This was the first R-rated film I saw in the theater and it was pretty good. The soundtrack is amazing, Dakota Johnson plays awkward so well, and Jamie Dornan is better as a lighter Christian Grey. For entertainment purposes, it certainly kept my interest!
- Central Intelligence Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart should do way more movies together because this film was hilarious and they have great on-screen chemistry.
- How to Be Single I watched this On Demand and I was pleasantly surprised! It was cute and I found myself laughing many times, praying I wouldn’t wake up my parents.
- Dexter I kept hearing about this show and decided to try it. I think I’m addicted. Crime and dark humor is my shit.
- Starbucks Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino This is not on the regular menu, but a custom flavor on the app. Be nice to your baristas and tell them this recipe to order (they may not know it by name).
- Gold Peak Sweet Tea I drank like three gallons of this. I have a problem.
- Five Guys Cheeseburger Does Five Guys need an explanation? I’ve had an unhealthy amount of these but oh well.
- “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” – Zayn Malik ft. Taylor Swift (Official video)
- “Rockabye” – Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie (Official video)
- “Say You Won’t Let Go” – James Arthur (Official video)
- “Issues” – Julia Michaels (Audio)
- “Thumbs” – Sabrina Carpenter (Official video)
- “Love on the Brain” – Rihanna (Audio)