I hope your March was as great as mine was! My sister and dog had a birthday, there was a huge blizzard (two snow days!!!), I got a job, took the SATs, and finished out my quarter grades with a 3.9 GPA.
I’ve been loving a lot of things this month, so without further ado…
- Maybelline New York Lash-Sensational Mascara I’ve been wearing minimal makeup these past few weeks and this makes my stubby eyelashes look long and curled! Highly recommended (I even convinced my mom to get some).
- Maybelline New York Master Precise Eyeliner This is very versitale. I can do the minimal liner look, cat eye, wing, thick liner, you name it. It stays forever, too.
- eos Vanilla Mint Visibly Soft Lip Balm I don’t know what is in this, but it must be some sort of magic. My lips get super chapped in the winter and I put this on overnight, and they are no longer red and angry!
- Moana My sister got the DVD for her birthday after we saw it in the theater. The storyline is well-written, the music is amazing, and it’s just an all-round heartwarming film!
- Beauty and the Beast Everything was great about this movie! Check out my entire post of thoughts here.
- Dexter I know I talked about this last month, but oh boy, am I in it now. I’m on the 7th season and there’s only 8. I’m nearing the end but I don’t want to!
- Once Upon a Time This show came back and I realized how much I had missed it. Look at my episode commentary here.
- The Walking Dead I told myself I wouldn’t get back into it after the premiere, but I just couldn’t stay away. See my posts about it here.
- Hershey’s Snack Size Chocolate Bars If you want just straight chocolate, these are perfect. The only downfall is they are snack size, so you think you’re not eating as much as a regular sized bar, until you’ve eaten 43 of them and hate yourself for being this way. Whoops. Still good though.
- Talenti Gelato I got this with my friend after taking the SATs and they were HEAVEN. They’re a little expensive, but damn they are rich and creamy and actually taste like the flavors they say. My favorite flavors are Salted Caramel and Coffee Chip.
- McDonald’s Shamrock Shake I wait anxiously for March every year so I can get one of these. Minty goodness.
- “That’s What I Like” – Bruno Mars
- “Paris” – The Chainsmokers
- “Chained to the Rhythm” – Katy Perry ft. Skip Marley
- “Shape of You” – Ed Sheeran
- “Cold” – Maroon 5 ft. Future
- “It Ain’t Me” – Kygo ft. Selena Gomez
- “Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Ariana Grande
- “How Far I’ll Go” – Auli’i Cravalho