Hi!!! I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the wonderful Sumzoë over at The Unshackled Thoughts of a Dreamer. Thank you, girl! Check her out for some awesome writing!
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
1. What is your favourite colour and why?
Pink! I like how it looks on me and there isn’t a bad shade of it.
2. What kind of music of you like listening to, if you do?
I normally listen to pop and the hits on the radio. I also like country music, because that’s what I grew up listening to since we didn’t have any pop stations!
3. Half glass empty or half glass full?
Technically, it’s always full because of air. And where the hell is the rest of the water? Who fills a glass up half way or only drinks half of it? Weirdos.
4. Do you believe in magic?
There has to be magic in chocolate because it tastes so good. All magic comes with a price, and that would be how it goes to your waistline. Other than that, not really, but I’d be open to it.
5. If you could choose to do only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you do?
Travel because there’s so many places and not enough time!
6. What is your spirit animal?
I’d say a cat because I like my fair share of sleep and plotting murder (jk!).
7. Would you prefer to linger in this realm as a ghost (like the Harry Potter ones) or move on?
In theory, a ghost sounds good at first, but I think it’d get boring after awhile, especially if there’s no one else you know in ghost form. I’d probably move on.
8. Dark chocolate or white chocolate?
White! Dark is too much.
9. What are the best things about yourself?
I like my wit and the fact that I’m somewhat well-rounded.
10. If you had a bucket list, what would be on it?
Travelling, definitely. I also want to learn ASL and how to be a bartender!
11. What is the happiest memory of your life till date?
I would have to say my 17th birthday party. I had an awesome time with my friends and my ribs hurt I was laughing so hard! It’s the little things.
- Sun and Moon at Eclipse Stories
- Cheila at Pink for Days
- Sarah at Blush Off the Haters
- Charlotte at Charlottes Makeup Blog
- Lexy at Originally Lexy
- Huda at MakeupManiac
- Mila at doodlingpanda
- Jo at Hello, it’s Jo
- Sami at PossiblySami
- From first course to last, what does your perfect meal look like?
- If you could’ve witnessed any event in history, what would it be?
- What’s your drink order (could be coffee, tea, soda, alcohol, whatever you drink a lot)?
- Who’s your favorite singer/band?
- What automatically cheers you up?
- Who is your hero (fictional or not)?
- What is the ride you make a beeline for at an amusement park?
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
- What is the best trip you have ever taken?
- How long have you known your best friend?
- TV at home or movies in the theater?
Thanks for reading and being awesome!
Images are not mine.