I have never seen this tag before until I was nominated by the lovely Mila over at doodlingpanda! This idea is so cute, I love it, so thank you for the nomination, girl! It’s much appreciated.
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Set yourself goals for the next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
- Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you have achieved!
- Be healthier.
- Read more books.
- Get accepted into a college of my choice.
How I’m Going to Achieve My Goals:
- I need to fit more fruits and veggies and less junk into my diet, so switching some things around may be in order. I need to get up and do things more like walking or jogging, so I’ll find some motivation through cute workout clothing.
- I’ll find time to fit in reading and put my electronics down. I could start reading before bed instead of tooling around on my phone.
- I’ll have to work hard to get good grades and meet requirements for the programs I’m applying for. I also need to look into financial aide and scholarships in order to afford it!
I’ll be revisiting this post on April 12th, 2018!
Until then, I hope you achieve all your goals and best wishes!