I’m so excited that I’ve been nominated for my second Blue Sky Tag! Thank you, Mila. Her blog doodlingpanda is so cute and she’s so sweet, so go check her out!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give nominees 11 questions to answer
1. What are the 3 things you cannot live without?
I would say my family, best friends, and air conditioning.
2. Are you a introvert or an extrovert?
I’m more introverted, but will socialize if I feel like it. I do like the comfort of my house, though.
3. Are you a dancer or a singer?
Nope, but I can do a killer Chicken Dance and Cha Cha Slide. I’m also quite the performer in the shower. Look for me on the special edition of Shower Idol.
4. What are your hobbies?
I like to draw and color. I also play the flute and watch an ungodly amount of cat videos on various parts of the internet (I’m not picky).
5. Describe your ideal best friend.
Loyal, intelligent, funny/gets my sense of humor, has a dog/cat I can pet when I come over.
6. What is your favourite colour?
Any shade of pink! I’ve been loving blush pink lately.
7. Your cure for sadness.
I either hang out with my friends, listen to music, or play with my pets.
8. Any trait of yours that you think you should not have.
I can be very blunt, but, hey, if you ask for my honest opinion, don’t get mad when you don’t like the answer.
9. Your favourite celebrity.
There’s so many! The first people who come to mind are Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lady Gaga because they all inspire me to be myself.
10. Name some inspiring bloggers!
I would have to say all of the people who follow, like, and comment on my blog. That awesome feedback definitely keeps me going!
11. Pizza or burger?
Why must you make me choose??? This is difficult. Shot in the dark, pizza. Also depends on my mood. So one burger pizza and a pizza burger, please (are those a thing? please let me know).
I’ve nominated my 12 most recent followers to get to know them better!
- BONUS: lauzieslifestyle.com (You followed me as I was writing this and I didn’t want to leave anyone out!)
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Have you gone to college/are you planning to? What was/will be your major? If not, what industry have you gone/are you going into?
- How many places have you lived in your lifetime?
- What’s a weird possession you have that you just can’t get rid of?
- Do you watch sports? What team(s) do you cheer for?
- What genre of movies do you like to watch?
- How many people are in your immediate family (you can count pets too!)?
- Android or Apple?
- What are your favorite blogs to read?
- What’s your go-to TV show to watch?
- Are you a thrill-seeker?
If you’re interested, read my first Blue Sky Tag.
Thanks for reading and being amazing! Love you guys!