Hello lovely people! I’ve been nominated by the wonderful Angela over at lifeofanangela where she writes about her life’s adventures and thoughts! Do check her out. This award was created by Liv at theCramm where they daily news highlights.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question
What Motivates Me to Blog:
- Experiences. First off, I wanted to start this blog to share my personal experiences like with travel and school. Sharing them would hopefully help those in the same boat, and either provide some tips and/or entertaining stories.
- Discussion. I love talking about my favorite movies, TV shows, books, and other things and I love it when people take the time to respond to my posts. That whole communication thing is awesome!
- Enjoyment. I like taking the time to unwind and write my posts, finding pictures, and reading other blogs.
Who Motivates Me to Blog:
- The blogging community. Bloggers in general motivate me to blog because if they can do it, so can I!
- My followers. I want to produce awesome content for my followers and get their feedback!
- Myself. I’ve wanted to be a blogger since I heard the term. Doing it now is so fulfilling and I want to push myself to do more!
One Thing to Improve the World:
I want to help people as much as I can. In the future, I would like to become a doctor in order to treat people and improve their quality of life. Until then, I would like to donate food, clothing, blood…anything I can to help those less fortunate.
Challenge Question: What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
I mentioned this in my The Blue Sky Tag #2 post, but my mom always tells me, “If your dreams don’t scare the shit out of you, they aren’t big enough.” Mine do, so I think it’s working pretty well.
- Those with a birthday in June, July, or August
- And those with an “A” or “S” in their first name
Your Challenge Question:
What was the most defining moment in your life to date?
Thanks for reading!