The day has flown by today! I’m finally sitting down at 8:35 PM to write this. Tomorrow is Friday, so I’m currently rejoicing since it’s been one hell of a week. So without further ado…
I would like to thank the lovely lady herself, Chris from fivezero, for the nomination. She blogs about beauty and does an amazing job!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
7 Facts About Me:
- My family and I can hold entire conversations just in movie quotes. We can even do whole scenes sometimes.
- Jasmine is my favorite Disney princess, followed closely by Belle and Rapunzel.
- I’m a firm believer in the fact that you can make any food better by adding cheese, chocolate, ranch dressing, or ketchup.
- Going out to eat at a restaurant is a 100% foolproof way to get me out of the house.
- I hate it when I have to hand in a test the exact moment when a teacher says, “Time’s up!” I’d rather turn it in a few minutes or seconds earlier than have to do that whole “Pencils down” thing.
- I lost my first tooth the day my sister was born.
- My least favorite season is summer. Although I love that I don’t have school, I hate the heat and humidity and grossness that comes along with it. And don’t even get me started on the thigh chafing.
- Those who have a birthday in September, October, or November
- And those who have a pet
Read my first One Lovely Blog Award nomination.
Thanks for reading!