I’m so humbled to have been nominated for my 3rd One Lovely Blog Award! I never thought this would happen after my first few months here, so it’s pretty cool. I’d like to thank Juliana from Thoughts of a Teen for this nomination. She writes some awesome poetry and shares her love for One Direction (same, girl), so go check her out!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
7 Facts About Me:
- I won a Halloween costume contest in 5th grade dressed as Lady Gaga.
- I feel naked without having my nails painted.
- My 6th grade science teacher made a rule in our class for everyone to listen to me. It was great.
- I love researching hotels for vacations. It’s to the point where my mom just asks me for the price per night before booking it.
- My car is a Toyota Highlander that I named Heidi.
- When I was in late elementary school, my dad would bring me into the veterinary clinic where he worked at on Sunday mornings. I played with the clinic cats and watch him do surgery. That’s when I knew I wanted to become a doctor.
- I was once face-to-face with a jellyfish while swimming in the Atlantic at Outer Banks, North Carolina. I don’t think I’ve ever ran out of the water faster in my life.
- Everyone who has never received an award yet
- Everyone who has never received this particular award
If you decide to do it, drop a link so I can see it! Love you guys!