Hello everyone! I am so ready for school to be over, you don’t even know. We’re getting closer by the minute. There’s only 24 days left until school’s out (and boy am I getting antzy)!
This month I started working more regularly at my jobs (makin’ it rain $$$), got a cute layered haircut, went on a college visit (ahhhh), and spent an ungodly amount of time at the local Starbucks. I also signed up to take the SAT again (ew) and bought my tickets/dress for prom (yay!).
As far as favorites go, this month was more relaxed and laid back (aka I didn’t do much) so it’s a shorter list than usual.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion I’ve been trying to take better care of my skin and I this really gets the job done. ($8.97 at Walmart)
- Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-In-One Facial Cleansing Wipes These take off your makeup and cleanse your face. What more could you want? ($4.97 at Walmart)
- Cheers My mom talked about this show a lot, so I saw it on Netflix and thought I would try it. I love it! It’s hilarious and would highly recommend it to anyone who likes Friends, The Big Bang Theory, or any other sitcom.
- This is Us This was another show I had heard about a lot, and I really liked it! I finished the first season today, and loved how real the family dynamic was.
- “The Cure” – Lady Gaga
- “Stay” – Zedd ft. Alessia Cara
- “Something Just Like This” – The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
- “Sign of the Times” – Harry Styles
- “24K Magic” – Bruno Mars