I was nominated by the amazing Mila from DoodlingPanda! Thank you! She posts poems, doodles, and many other things, so give her a visit.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Nominate 5 (or more) people for this award
How My Blog Started:
I had been wanting to start a blog for about two years. I made a Tumblr account, but I wanted to write and wasn’t a very good photographer comparatively, so Tumblr wasn’t the best platform for me. An old acquaintance of mine came up in my Instagram “You May Know” section and she had a WordPress link in her bio. It wasn’t until this past January that I made an account. I didn’t look at it again until February, where I started to establish my site and start writing posts. I didn’t post until the first week in March, and thus, Sassy Girl’s Journey was born!
Two Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers:
- Comment, like, and share – Follow blogs of interest to you and interact with the bloggers! It’s the best way to get to know those in the community and build up a quality following.
- Be yourself – Your blog is unique with your own thoughts, opinions, pictures, stories, reviews, etc.! Stick out and don’t pretend to be anyone but yourself (this applies to real life too).
Thanks for reading!