How time has flown!!! It’s already June, which means it’s time to hear about my favorites for the month of May. This month has been crazy with prom, finals, and end-of-the-year activities. This coming Wednesday is my last day of junior year, then off to senior year! I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. Anyway…
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Clay Amazonian Clay Palette ($53) I finally have had some time to play around with this and I love it! Although it does crease after about 8-10 hours, (which could be my primer’s fault) the shadows are so gorgeous and blendable.
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in “Crème in Your Coffee” ($17) I wore this shade to my prom and forgot how much I loved it. It’s such a classic pink-brown color and the formula is to die for.
- Game of Thrones I’ve seen every episode approximately 3423 times, and they get better every time. I’m watching the season finale of season six as I type this (I want Daenerys’ dress) in anticipation for the new season!
- Cheers I know this was here last month, but there are 11 season of 20+ episodes, and it’s still damn funny!
- Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee I’ve had an ungodly amount of this coffee over the last month, but finals call for caffeine (and donuts for stress-eating).
- Italian Soda There’s a cute little local coffee shop me and my friend discovered and they have the BEST caramel Italian soda. We buy one, chat, then get one to go!
- Despacito (Remix) – Luis Fonsi ft. Justin Bieber
- Strip That Down – Liam Payne ft. Quavo
- At My Best – Machine Gun Kelly ft. Haliee Steinfeld