I was nominated by the amazing Lila from Happiness is a Piece of Cake for my first Liebster Award! Thank you, girl, you’re too kind.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
1. Your favourite holiday destination?
This far, it would have to be Outer Banks, North Carolina because the beaches are gorgeous and there’s a bunch of stuff to do without feeling overly tourist-y.
2. Your dream meal?
I would have to say a Caesar salad and/or broccoli cheddar soup, a perfectly cooked Filet Mignon and/or some sort of cheese/alfredo/garlic pasta (depending on how hungry I am). Dessert would be rich chocolate cake and maybe some brownies, with some ice tea and milk to wash it all down.
3. Your house is on fire, one thing to grab.. what would it be?
My cat. But if her instincts already kicked in and she’s out, I’d have to go for my phone to call the fire department and be like, “Yo, my house is on fire.”
4. What inspired you to blog?
I like to talk (or, ramble)! I’m actually very quiet in day to day life (except with friends and family) so it’s a good way to get all of my thoughts out in a judgement-free zone.
5. Biggest blogging achievement so far?
I hit over 200 followers (248, to be exact) and over 1000 likes in just three months of blogging!
6. One 2017 goal?
I want eat healthier, but somehow chocolate keeps appearing in my house.
7. Favourite person in the world?
Probably my mom. I ramble about her in my Mom Appreciation Post.
8. Best memory as a child?
I always loved going up to Rhode Island to visit my cousins, which we did so often but not as much anymore. I miss it.
9. Most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
My friend and I were being brats (okay, I guess it was mostly me) so I took a handful of her orange Tic Tacs (at least 10 of them) and put them all in my mouth. We were in class a few minutes later and my crush at the time was doing something stupid that made me laugh and all the Tic Tacs came out of my mouth and landed on the desk. Every. Single. One. I didn’t know what to do so I put them all back into my mouth. Moral of the story: Karma’s a bitch and don’t put over 3 Tic Tacs in your mouth at any given time, kids.
10. Sun or rain?
Rain. I love falling asleep to thunderstorms.
11. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m more of an introvert because I need my alone time and prefer to stay in most of the time, but I do like to socialize.
As this is just for fun, there’s no set in stone “You must do this!” obligation to do the award.
- Harmonious Joy
- Lauzies Lifestyle
- Amelia in Hull
- Courtney Livingston
- Anyone else who wants to answer questions!
- Go-to vacation spot?
- Favorite show(s) to binge?
- Any weird conspiracy theories you have?
- Single favorite item of clothing you own?
- Who do you live with? (not trying to be creepy, just curious)
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Your signature dish?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Holy grail makeup products?
- Favorite sport(s) team(s)?
- What was your first ever job?
Thanks for reading!