This month has flown by; I can’t believe it’s already July! I’ve mostly been working this month, but next month should be more exciting.
If you missed my May Favorites, click here.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette ($49) I’ve been wearing this to work almost every day and you can’t go wrong with eyeshadow that smells like chocolate.
- Kokie Cosmetics Nail Polish in “Gone Rio” ($6) I got this in my June Ipsy Glam Bag and have not stopped wearing it since!
- Baywatch I saw it in the theater and it’s hilarious! Of course, it’s not for everyone but I liked it. I have a whole post on it here.
- Live-Action Beauty and the Beast We finally got it on Blu-ray and I’ve watched it approximately 3423244 times since.
- Hormel Compleats These are such easy 60 second meals and they’re actually good! My favorite is the beefy cheese macaroni.
- Rita’s Mistos Custard + ice = a very happy Hannah.
- Slow Hands – Niall Horan
- No Promises – Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato
- Attention – Charlie Puth
- Bad Liar – Selena Gomez
- Body Like a Back Road – Sam Hunt
- Swalla – Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Cards Against Humanity My friends and I played this recently and I forgot how much fun it is. Lots of laughs, but not for the sensitive or faint of heart. After all, the tagline is, “A card game for horrible people.” It’s like Apples to Apples, but X-rated.
Featured image is not mine.