Hello blogging friends! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted here.I have not fallen off the face of the Earth quite yet, but have been superrrr busy (which I’m normally not so this is a new feeling). I didn’t realize how draining working would be and for that I apologize. I have a lot of catching up to do! Until then, let’s talk about my favorites for the month of July!
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion ($17) This stuff is award-winning for a reason. The smell is really strong, but those huge inflamed pimples are gone within a matter of days.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea ($7) This is so refreshing after being in the sun. My skin is very sensitive, but this does nothing but help it.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming This movie was different than your average superhero movie, since the hero has no idea what he’s doing and we’re learning about his abilities with him. And looking at Tom Holland for two hours? Sign me up.
- Despicable Me 3 I had super low expectations for this movie, since most sequels to animated movies tank. I enjoyed watching this one as well!
- Riverdale My friends were talking about this show, so I decided to try it. It’s so good! The intertwining drama is actually believable and the characters are very likable.
- iZombie Season 3 was finally added to Netflix and the plot thickens! The storyline is cute and entertaining.
- Panera Tortellini Alfredo If you haven’t tried it, you must!
- Chicken Wings A local restaurant has THE BEST and I’ve being going there often. So. Good.
- There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back – Shawn Mendes
- Heavy – Linkin Park ft. Kiiara
- Craving You – Thomas Rhett ft. Maren Morris
What have you been loving this month?