Slightly later than usual, but this month has been absolutely nuts with fall classes ending, finals week, winter break, and now getting ready for spring semester. December is always crazy, but this past one has definitely taken the cake in that category.
Without further ado, here are the favorites:
- Soap & Glory Rich and Foamous Body Wash ($8.99) The bottle is huge and you don’t need much to get lots of foam. It has a nice warm, sugary scent, perfect for a cozy winter!
- stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara ($23) This has been a staple for my tiny, stubby lashes to make it look like I actually have some!
- Tom Brady Jersey ($99.99) I got this for my birthday in November, but I loved it even more wearing it every Sunday, especially after attending a game! I feel like a certified official fan now.
- Ugg Daelynn boots ($119) Another birthday gift which my mom got for a steal on Nordstrom Rack, but I’ve been wearing them more often now. These are my first pair of Uggs and I understand the hype! They’re so comfy and cute.
- A Christmas Prince (stream on Netflix) Predictable? Yes. Cheesy? Double yes. Will it be in my Christmas movie lineup from here on out? You betcha.
- A Christmas Prince: Royal Wedding (Netflix) x2 the cheese but still cute and Christmas-y.
- It’s a Wonderful Life A Christmas staple and one of my absolute favorite movies. Don’t let the fact that it’s old turn you away, it’s soooo wonderful! (See what I did there?)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (stream on Hulu) Name a better duo than Olivia and Elliot. I’ll wait.
- The West Wing (stream on Netflix) It’s a political drama that has witty dialogue and likable characters. Michael Sheen plays the POTUS, and it’s refreshing to see one that has a natural skintone and can speak coherently. *sigh*
- Riverdale (stream on Netflix/The CW) My weekly fulfillment of teen drama and such a guilty pleasure.
- All I Want For Christmas is You – Mariah Carey (a holiday essential)
- Without Me – Halsey
- High Hopes – Panic! at the Disco
- Natural – Imagine Dragons
- thank u, next – Ariana Grande
- Arizona Honey & Ginseng Green Tea I literally drank two gallons of this in the past two weeks. It’s no joke when I say this stuff is good.
- Lay’s Dill Pickle Chips Probably your monthly value of salt per chip, but so worth it.
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark If Christmas had a flavor, this is what it’d taste like.
That’s all for now! What were your favorites for December? Favorites for 2019?