Wassup beautiful people? I’m doing pretty well because the delightful Mila from doodlingpanda nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag (which has nothing to do with skies or the color blue, as far as I can tell). Thank you, Mila, and do check out her blog.
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
1. What are/is the thing/things that only you can do?
Within my family, I’m the only one who draws and paints well and among my friends and family, I’m the only one who blogs!
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate, hands down. I’m actually eating some as I type this, lol.
3. Define beauty, from your perspective.
I believe beauty is knowing your worth and not being afraid to be who you are. Those who do have a sort of radiance that others can’t compare to. Is it cheesy? Probably, but 100% true.
4. Do you like YouTube? Who is your favourite YouTuber?
I love YouTube! Jaclyn Hill is my favorite; she’s so adorable and gorg-eous.
5. Dog, cat or rodent person?
This is a hard question because I love both of my cats and my dog. If I were to have a pet living on my own, I would want a dog for protection but you can’t really leave them for extended periods of time by themselves. Cats would fit my future lifestyle more because they are easier to take care of.
6. Tea or coffee?
It depends on the season. In fall and winter, I would say (iced) coffee. In spring and summer, I would say (iced) tea. But I drink them both on a regular basis.
7. What is your zodiac sign?
8. Do you believe in fortune telling?
Not really, but I think it would be a fun thing to do. Although, if they were to tell me I was going to die in a few weeks, I would be pretty freaked out.
9. Your biggest fear?
I would have to say not being able to reach my dreams, whether it be due to a dumb mistake or the fact that I cannot physically/emotionally get there. But my mom always says, “If your dreams don’t scare the shit out of you, they aren’t big enough” so I’m pushing through.
10. Your favourite cartoon?
My favorite cartoons as a kid were Scooby-Doo and Spongebob. Nowadays, I stick to animated movies like Aladdin and Shrek II.
11. Have you ever pet a wild animal? If so what animal was it?
In the wild, no. But I did pet a zebra once on a safari at an amusement park so it was kind of wild. It was soft.
- Emma at emmachxrlotte
- Jo at Hello, it’s Jo
- Natalie at Natalie Vinh
- May at Forever and Everly
- Huda at MakeupManiac
- Sumzoë at The Unshackled Thoughts of a Dreamer
- Victoria at Victoria’s Bubble Blog
- Gwen at A Life Simply Lived
- Katie at katie hollis blog
- What is the one thing you can’t leave your house without?
- Who is/are your role model(s)?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What is your dream job?
- What are three things on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite beauty product (makeup, hair, skin, etc.)?
- Do you believe in fate?
- What is your favorite movie (or top five if you can’t choose)?
- If you had to pick one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Would you ever get a tattoo? Of what and where?
This was fun! I hope you do participate, but if you’re tired of tags I totally understand. And even if you weren’t tagged and want to answer the questions, by all means, considered yourself tagged.
Thanks for reading!